Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Outfit of the Day: Vintage Dream

The classy looks are in and my Audrey Hepburn heart is so statisfied! To me, style is looking wonderfully effortless and never being too uncomfortable. While some will argue beauty is pain I say it doesn't have to be. You can always find ways to feel comfortable and glamorous at the same time. Nothing better captures this idea than the simple vintage looks. They're sophisticated, chic, feminine and truly quite bold. Vintage styles always make me want to embrace being a girl, by feeling and looking confident and classy.
Today brought another day of school. (Woo senior year) and I went back to basics with a light boxy blouse, mid-length skirt, and pointed t-strap ballet flats along with my trusted faux leather messenger bag for all my lovely schools books and supplies (school yay?)  
Keep it classy!
Much love,
Aly 
Shirt: BP by Nordstrom, Skirt: Painted Threads by Nordstrom, Necklace: Nordstrom, Shoes: Aldo, Bag: H&M


                                                                                      




I'm loving pointed toes and t-straps right now! They've got a distinctly vintage look but they're also so  timeless and not to mention quite comfy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment